pipnrich photos and stuff

Photos of us!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yay! It's an odd year!!

Happy new year everyone!! We had a wonderful, over-indulgent Christmas, followed by a noisy, drunken new years in Hamburg, Germany. Noisy, due to the obscene amount of fireworks let off at the stroke of midnight!! It was unreal.
So now it is 2007...I am happy about that, as I have good feelings about odd-numbered years.
I have started work in a wonderful fertility clinic just a 7 minute walk from my house!! It is great to get back in to the swing of things (sort of). Rich is currently looking for work...he is attending interview after interview. Won't be long!! We are happier than ever - still married!!
Beth and Paul are still living with us, and for a further 2-3 weeks. They are job/house hunting at the mo. All the fun London stuff!! So its Friday tomorrow. I have work drinks already which is great! And then dear ol' Ains is coming down to London for the day. Love spending time with my old chum!! We will try and do something free - like a museum/church or something along those cultural lines!!
So at last it is getting lighter...it is not quite pitch black at 5pm which is so exciting! And there are daffodils in the park, which is scary but exciting (global warming...).
So I hope you are all well and happy and loving life as much as I am.
Love Pip xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxxo

1 Comments:

Blogger simon said...

photos?

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home