'Here comes the sun, little darling...' NOT!!!
It is April in 2 days - unbelieveable!! We had a glimpse of summer the other day - I even wore sunnies!! Today it is back to good'ol cold and wet. Will summer ever come??
This weekend (April Fools) we have been together for 8 years....very hard to believe. We have booked ourselves in for an hour long massage each! That's the way to spend a sunday. Tomorrow I am out celebrating a 30th. It seems like yesterday when we were celebrating 21st's.
I am reading Richard Dawkins 'The God Delusion'. Fascinating. I never realised how 'shy' I was about admitting that I am indeed an atheist. From reading this book and gaining a better understanding and pride for my non-belief, I feel like I can shout it from the roof-tops!!
We are off to the Lake District for the 'Moon/Pagan Festival' long weekend. We are staying in a bed and breakfast and we plan on doing lots of walks.......I can see us sitting in an old English pub for the whole 3 days......
Well, it's Friday afternoon and I finished work at 3 (such good hours I work). I have vacuumed and cleaned and am awaiting the arrival of old pal Ains. She is in London today for her work and she promised to pop by before going home. Then the husband is home and I think it's take-away night. Life is good!
Love and kisses across the sea to you all. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 Comments:
stop referring to me as old! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home