pipnrich photos and stuff

Photos of us!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Photos not working

For some reason the stupid computer is not letting me put photos up. Oh well, you'll just have to make do with my ramblings. All is well in London. The days are long and mostly sunny. It makes SUCH a difference when the sun shines - 20 degrees makes the city quite warm! On the downside, my hayfever has started early due to the unseasonly warm spring. I am trying a homeopathic remedy this year so we'll see how it goes.

Mum was here recently - she stayed with Beth and was in London for 2 weeks. We did lots of eating, drinking, walking and generally enjoying London's amazing sights. We went to Brighton for a night (such a gorgeous town.....and so nice to see the sea), stayed with Ains and Roh in their lively town of East Grinstead and did lots of mother/daughter catch-up. It was especially lovely to have a home-cooked meal from mum in my own home. Thanks mum!

It is Beth's 26th birthday next week, and last night Rich and I took her and Paulie to Les Miserables as a birthday suprise! She was very suprised! We had all seen this wonderful musical before, and we all loved it once again, as predicted. If you haven't seen it, and you get the opportunity to, GO AND SEE IT!!! It is so powerful and inspiring and the music is so rich and uplifting.

Enough of that.

In the last few months, I seem to have become (even more) obsessed with dogs. Poor Richard has to put up with me slapping him on the arm, pointing and exclaiming 'Look Richard! An Irish Wolfhound! Look! A dalmation! Look! A greyhound!'. All I see are dogs. I think I am going to start a 'dog journal' where I write down every dog I see. Maybe not.

We are off to Paris for my birthday (29!) in 3 weeks. Extremely excited about that.

I hope anyone reading this is happy and loving life wherever, whatever you're doing.

Love Pip xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home